My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

I knew this day would come...



...however, I had not anticipated it coming this soon. It's official, 30 days in to my move to London, and I'm OUT of peanut butter and Nilla Wafers!!! AHH!!! In all actuality, I'm surprised they lasted this long.
Today I'm off to the big city to assist Guy Fox History Project Limited in a workshop! Then tonight our friends Sam & Bethany are coming up to visit for the weekend! Bethany is from Texas, so it will be nice to have a fellow American during this wonderful holiday weekend!!

Wednesday, June 30th
Neil were off to Hyde Park again to see the Kings of Leon!!! AMAZING!! The Whigs & The Black Keyes opened for them! Neil & I pushed our way to the front, which is better known as the mosh pit. The venue is similar to Lakewood, minus the seats...so it's just a stage set up in a big park! So, once you get to the front it's a free for all! It was very crowded, but very worth it! They played my favorite,... the song that sounds like they are saying 'Ashley LeFevre' :)
After the concert we walked around trying to find a spot to grab a bite. We stumbled upon this lavish Indian restaurant. It was so ornate! Two story white & black marble striped water feature was the center piece of the room. The whole restaurant was dripping in heavy, rich colored fabric. It was like we were in a huge tent with chandeliers. Little did we know how famous this restaurant was, until I visited the bathroom and saw pictures of Goldie Hawn & Morgan Freeman & tons of other stars! What a great find! I loved the food, but of course, Neil insisted that our local Indian restaurant was ten times better. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment