My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

33 Weeks












The little one is hiccuping all time time! So cool!

I am hot all the time... I am SO glad I'm not preggers in GA in August! Whew!

I feel so sorry for the guy who sits next to me at work... with my heavy breathing, my sudden jumps and 'ouchie' noises when baby kicks me, and constantly fanning myself, I'm pretty sure I'm serving as birthcontrol for anyone within a 100 yard radius :)

Our trip to Somerset/Devon area was spectacular!!! Very relaxing :)

Neil and I start parental education classes tonight :) He is SO excited :) Hehe! The course consists of 8 sessions, and covers everything from handling the last weeks of pregnancy, labour, delivery, and the first weeks at home with the new addition! Most of the people enrolled live near Uxbridge and are first time parents... so hopefully, they will be nice connections to have... play dates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment