My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

28 Weeks


February 22nd 2011:

28 week midwife appointment today! Another excellent check-up! I had a much more enjoyable experience compaired with last time! Whew :) I got to see a different, sweeter, midwife today. She took a sample of my blood to be sent off to the lab and tested, listened to the baby's heartbeat (about 135-145 beats per minute), measured my belly from the top of the uterus down to my pelvic bone (28 cm, which she was pleased with) and everything seemed to be completely normal and fine. So, I will not hear from her regarding my blood test unless something is abnormal... fingers crossed!

My next appointment is in 3 weeks time, for my 31 week check-up on March 15th. Tick tock, tick tock... :) I can't believe I'm in the third trimester.... in the downhill slide now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment