My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another year, another pants size...

18 Weeks
19 Weeks
20 Weeks
23 Weeks

Minturn Mile
Vail, overlooking Holy Cross
Vail
The Girls at my Baby Shower
Santa and his little helper

My ever expanding waste line is really putting a squeeze on my wardrobe! Whew! Feeling really sexy in my preggers attire,... never thought your waistband could meet your bra! HA! However, surprisingly enough, despite my sarcastic tone, I am really enjoying being pregnant. The little one is kicking like crazy! Especially when I'm laying on my back at night, you can see my belly moving around.

Neil and I are working on getting the nursery in order! We came home from the US with LOADS of baby goodies!!! Thanks to some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for, we are setup!! When I was writing thank-yous, I felt compelled to apologize along with the thoughts of gratitude. This past year has been a wild one for me and Neil!! We've covered a lot of ground in 16 shorts months. Engagement, marriage, move to London & baby on the way... whew, I'm exhausted just rattling the list off... We just can't express how much we appreciate everyone's generosity, love & support!

It's strange, but each time I fly home(UK) from home(USA) :) the world seems a bit smaller. Yes, the time change sucks for communication, but some reason I don't feel quite so far away.

Over the Christmas holidays Neil and I spent some great quality time with Mommy dearest while we were in Gainesville, and we were spoiled with a week vacation in Vail with Daddy-O and Donna. Both trips were wonderful! We got to spend some much needed time with each parental unit :)

Upcoming:
25 week midwife appt. February 1st!

Much love
ooxx

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been at the shower! Glad to hear you had a good trip! That belly is finally starting to look like it has a baby in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete