My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Toot toot, yeaaaa, Beep Beep!





Wahoooooo!!! It's official.., there is a new addition to the O'Brien family.... Introducing the 3rd member: Miss Ford Focus, and just to be thorough, it's a 5-speed (stick shift) and the wheel is on the right side of the car!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! :)

That's right people of London, I am sharing the road with you. Hehehe :)

I am slowly, but surely, getting the hang of the clutch. And, I only stall twice a day now! Yikesy... supposedly it's not so great for the car, so I'm really working hard on this one ;) But, I really do feel like I have some independence now! It's quite refreshing!


Saturday, January 29th:
I drove myself, whoop whoop, to High Wycombe for dinner with some work mates :) We had afternoon tea followed by Racclet! Very similar meal to fondue.... it was delicious!! It's wild, all the girls are from different countries: America, Lithuania, France, Kenya & India! We could have held some kind of UN meeting or something. Hehe... we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment