My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Is dancing in the office appropriate???


Christmas is almost here!! I can't believe it, and it's time to get on the big bird again and journey home! Wahoo!
What a wonderful week! It has been very eventful!

Monday, December 20th:
I went to a tasty Italian restaurant for a mother/daughter/daughter-in-law :) Christmas dinner with Amy and her girlfriends. Very nice! We exchanged Secret Santa gifts and I got a Leopard hair dryer!!!! How perfect is that?!?! :) I think I'm turning into a cougar.. yikesy!
When I was laying down for bed this night, I felt the little love peanut kick TWICE :) They were small little kicks, but magical :) The kicks got me so excited I couldn't go to sleep for ages!!! Just wanted to feel it more!!! So amazing :) I went to bed with a big smile on my face :) :) :)


***Melody for the mood: I can't seem to get enough of Janis Joplin at the moment... I've listened to 'Me and Bobby McGee' entirely too many times for one day... I just love it so! Makes me want to get up and dance. However, I will refrain, because I think they might frown upon that here at corporate UK :)***


ooxx LA

1 comment:

  1. Aw! This makes me want to cry! :) Happy tears. Wish I could venture up to Gveg for the shower. I will be thinking of you and peanut!

    ReplyDelete