My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big City Lights and THE WHIGS!!!!



















9 Days til Christmas and I am finito with my shopping list! WAHOOO!!! Neil hasn't even started... hehe, it's funny to watch him sweat about what to get me! :)
We have been into central London several times to see the lights! They are fabulous! Great way to get into the Christmas spirit!

Last night, Mary Ann and I went to see THE WHIGS in a small little towny bar called The Borderline! We were not nearly trendy enough to be there, but I think we blended in okay :) The show was SO GOOD! They are opening for the Kings of Leon in a couple of days, so I guess they were just squeezing in a show before hand. It was like I had stepped back into time, back to Athens, Georgia. I could just pretend I was at the 40 Watt again listening to the Whigs for the first time. Crazy! There were about 50-75 people there, in a venue similar in size and feel to a music venue in Athens, like the 40 Watt.

I saved up my caffeine dosage for the night and had a coke with lime..., I'm so crazy!

Such a fun time! Made me realize how much I miss live music.....

Ta Ta for now :)
Love ooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment