My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Homemakers

November 1st:

Neil and I have been busy little beavers in the kitchen lately.
Neil's prized specialities: roasted tomato and red pepper soup (which we used later as a base for spaghetti sauce) & cinnamon bread pudding (amazing with vanilla bean ice cream)
My creations: homemade pumpkin pie :) getting ready for Thanksgiving & cranberry and apricot scones
The oven heats up the kitchen loads and I think this is Neil's sneaky way of keeping me from turning on the heat.... but I'm on to him!! Hehe!

On a serious note, please say a little prayer for my Nanny. She has fallen, again. Poor girl. :(

Feeling very patriotic lately, I wore my cowboy boots today... made me feel very American... :)
Missing everyone and counting down the days now.... 17!!!! AND NEWS UPDATE: NEIL IS COMING WITH ME NOW!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!! Thanks to Daniel for sorting us out a fabulous deal!!!!! Amazing! We'll see you soon!!!
ooxx LAGob

No comments:

Post a Comment