My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Does anyone remember fruit roll ups????

Soooo, I'm sitting at my desk this morning thinking, man, what is that flavor I'm craving. I sat and thought about it for awhile, and then suddenly it came to me! Fruit Roll Ups! AH! I was trying to describe what they are to people in my office and that is harder than you think. 'It's like this flat candy stuff, that's kinda chewy, and kinda sticky, but not like taffy...' They all just looked at me like I was crazy!

So, I guess this can be counted as my first odd craving (seems totally legit to me at the moment) :) Of course, I googled Fruit Roll Ups to show my collegues what I'm talking about, and links to Fruit by the Foot came up, and Gushers!! Ahhh, throw back!! Yummy... they all sound delicious at the moment! Hehe... just me>??

Last night I went to my first Antenatal Yoga class! Amazing!! I would highly recommend it to any preggers ladies! Afterwards, Neil picked me up and we went straight to the curry house (Indian food, which is completely counterproductive after a quasi work out, but it's delicious)!

Gainesvegas in 2 more sleeps!! Yippeeeeeeee!
Love ooxx

1 comment: