My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So, I'm writing a blog.

This idea was inspired by Jules... Although, at first, it seems quite self-indulgent, I feel it's the most logical way for everyone back home (miss y'all) to keep up with what's going on with me. If we were working with a smaller time zone gap, then communication might not be so difficult. However, it is what it is, 5 hours apart, therefore I have resulted to a blog :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. yalls house looks soooo great!! it seems like you've really a hang on this whole domesticity thing. i CANNOT wait to come visit and see it in person! MISS YOUUUUUUUU (and neil)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! The house looks amazing, and I cannot wait to see my bedroom when I come to visit. At first glance, I thought where you had "Life in the burbs" said "Life in the Brumbs!" Ohhh how I miss those days!

    Sink a pint for me!

    ReplyDelete