My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

My life in the Burbs... Domesticity at its finest :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's a small small small small world

Just your average Friday at the office. Coffee, tea breaks, lunch... and some work :)
I was sitting with a group of people for lunch, and this guy from Trinidad was asking me where I was from. So, as I do when most people ask, simply say Georgia, and if they act like they've heard of it I alaborate some more. However, in this specific incident, the guy (Dexter), was like oh yeah, Georgia, I've been to a place called Gainesville. What?!?! I immediately thought, 'you must mean Gainesville, FL' and he said no, Gainesville, Georgia. WOW!! One of his friends is in the poultry industry and they went to Gainesville about 30 years ago! Crazy small world! We talked about the lake and the trees :) Nutso! The world just seems to keep getting smaller... :) Maybe that means I'm not traveling enough :) Oh Neil...... :) hehehe

Dad and Donna come into town tomorrow! WAHOOO!!! Very exciting!!!
However, before then, LOTS of cleaning to be done around the house! Yikesy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment